Duvall Days Festival 2018
June 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
Duvall Days is a fun-filled family festival celebrating the “Small Town / Real Life” community spirit of Duvall, WA.
Main Street is closed to traffic and becomes a pedestrian mall lined with vendor booths opening at 9 AM. The annual parade kicks off at 10:30 AM, and the festival continues all day long with fun activities for folks of all ages.
- Enjoy live music and dance performances.
- Experience the thrills of a zip line, obstacle course, trampoline and 24′ slide.
- Kids love the bouncy houses, petting zoo, and pony rides.
- Check out the food vendors, and beer & wine gardens.
- Place your bets on Cow Pie Bingo.
- Root for your number in the Running of the Balls.
- Hop on over to the Frog Jump competition.
- Pet the dinosaurs or search for fossils.
- Play Laser Tag in McCormick Park.
- Visit the Safeway Kid Zone and climb the 24′ rock wall or play giant chess.
- Cheer for your favorite team at the Toll Brothers 3 x 3 basketball tournament.
Saturday night is capped off with a music concert in McCormick Park followed by fireworks, sponsored by Red Pepper Pizzeria.
Presenting Platinum Sponsors for the day are The Irwin Group, Alpine Integrated Medicine, Duvall Veterinary Hospital and the City of Duvall.
Sunday morning features the Riverview Education Foundation 5K run and 10K run, and the renowned Firefighters’ Pancake Breakfast served up inside the Duvall Fire House.
Duvall Days 2017 won 4th place Festival in the King 5 Best of Western Washington awards — come on down and enjoy it!